Pay-What-You-Can Children and Teenagers’ Weekday Workshops
Following the announcement of a new Lockdown, we are offering pay-what-you-can sessions in Creative Writing, English Language and Literature during weekdays with by Dr Rachel Knightley. Book here!
Dr Rachel Knightley teaches communication and performance skills for all ages and industries – from LAMDA Exams, Eleven Plus, GCSE and A Level English and Drama to Continued Professional Development. All sessions are now available online.
Author of Illuminate Publishing’s new Drama GCSE Revision Guide and director of Green Ink Writers’ Gym, former senior tutor and director at Questors Youth Theatre and resident speech and drama teacher for Heathfield GDST School, Rachel now teaches English Language and Literature (Primary, Secondary and Higher Education), Creative Writing, LAMDA Exams (Acting, Public Speaking, Devising Drama, Speaking Verse and Prose, Reading for Performance, Mime), Audition Preparation and Public Speaking. She offers Continued Professional Development in communication and performance from creating articulate, eloquent copy to connecting confidently and happily with your audience. Visit Rachel’s tutor profile at SearchTutors or Superprof.
Rates begin at £50 per hour (weekdays, term-time). Other rates are available and all bookings are subject to Terms and Conditions:
- I teach online and from my private home addresses. Full address details are only provided once your booking has been invoiced for and paid in full.
- Do not be offended by my refusal to meet you separately to your trial session: meeting a teacher before/instead of a trial session does not benefit the student or parent/guardian, as the teacher is repeating information about content and practise you will not be seeing in action and will have heard already over the telephone.
- All workshop bookings are date-specific and time-specific.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been transferred and acknowledged by email. The sooner payment is made, the sooner your booking will be finalised.
- Twenty-four hours’ notice is required to postpone a private booking. Otherwise, the full session fee will be charged.
- I reserve the right to refuse bookings and services at my discretion. I will cease working with a client if his/her manner should become aggressive, offensive or abusive, or if I judge that I cannot provide an appropriate level of, or time for, tuition.