I coach communication and performance skills for all ages and industries. Whether you’re onstage or offstage, working the switchboard or the boardroom, a strong, authentic relationship with your audience turns their day around.
From LAMDA Exams and Eleven Plus English and Creative Writing to GCSE and A Level Drama, English Language and English Literature for children and teenagers; from auditions, speechwriting and Continued Professional Development to fiction and non-fiction writing and public speaking for professionals, Rachel helps groups and individuals build the skills, confidence and technique to develop their voice and communicate an authentic performance to their audience.
A visiting lecturer at the University of Winchester and former senior tutor and director for the Questors Youth Theatre, I now works from my base in southwest London. Solo rates start at £50 per hour with hardship funds available on application. Sessions currently take place online and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- I teach online and from my private home addresses. Full address details are only provided once your booking has been invoiced for and paid in full.
- Do not be offended by my refusal to meet you separately to your trial session: meeting a teacher before/instead of a trial session does not benefit the student or parent/guardian, as the teacher is repeating information about content and practise you will not be seeing in action and will have heard already over the telephone.
- All workshop bookings are date-specific and time-specific.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been transferred and acknowledged by email. The sooner payment is made, the sooner your booking will be finalised.
- Twenty-four hours’ notice is required to postpone a private booking. Otherwise, the full session fee will be charged.
- I reserve the right to refuse bookings and services at my discretion. I will cease working with a client if his/her manner should become aggressive, offensive or abusive, or if I judge that I cannot provide an appropriate level of, or time for, tuition.