Whether you’re onstage or offstage, working the switchboard or working the boardroom, a strong relationship with your audience turns their day around. I’m the founder of Green Ink Writers’ Gym, a visiting lecturer and former senior tutor and director for the Questors Youth Theatre, now working online and from my base in southwest London. I’d be delighted to discuss your objectives and help you achieve them.
Develop your Communication and Performance skills with 1:1 Coaching for all ages and all industries:
LAMDA Exams, Eleven Plus English, Creative Writing, GCSE and A Level Drama, English Language and English Literature, BA/MA English Literature, Drama or Theatre Studies, Creative Fiction Writing or Non-fiction Writing, Public Speaking, Speechwriting or Continued Professional Development.
Sessions currently take place online and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- I teach online and from my private home address. Full address details or Zoom link is only provided once your booking has been a) invoiced and b)paid in full.
- Please do not ask to meet a new tutor separately to your trial session: meeting before/instead of a trial session does not benefit students or parents/guardians, as the teacher is repeating information about content and practise you will not be seeing in action and will have heard already over the telephone.
- All workshop bookings are date-specific and time-specific. It is the client’s responsibility to note and record the dates and times of lessons; failure to do so will mean that lesson is forfeited and no refund or replacement will be offered.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been transferred and acknowledged by email. The sooner payment is made, the sooner your booking will be finalised (a minimum of 7 days after the invoice is issued (or 24 hours before the first lesson in the booking if sooner than 7 days).
- Twenty-four hours’ notice is required to postpone a private booking. Otherwise, the full session fee will be charged.
- I reserve the right to refuse bookings and services at my discretion. I will cease working with a client if their manner should become aggressive, offensive or abusive, or if I judge that I cannot provide an appropriate level of, or time for, tuition.