Dr Rachel Knightley teaches communication and performance skills for all ages, levels and professions. Author of Illuminate Publishing’s new Drama GCSE Revision Guide, founder and director of Green Ink Writers’ Gym, former senior tutor for Questors Youth Theatre (where she also directed for many years) and speech and drama teacher for Heathfield GDST School, Rachel now teaches English Language and Literature (Primary, Secondary and Higher Education), Creative Writing, LAMDA Exams (Acting, Public Speaking, Devising Drama, Speaking Verse and Prose, Reading for Performance, Mime), Audition Preparation and Public Speaking. She offers Continued Professional Development in communication and performance from creating articulate, eloquent copy to connecting confidently and happily with your audience.
All sessions are now available online. Rachel also provides substitute teachers, all of whom have full DBS clearance and a wealth of experience in teaching and performing. Visit Rachel’s tutor profile at SearchTutors or Superprof.
Rates begin at £50 per hour (weekdays, term-time). Other rates are available and all bookings are subject to Terms and Conditions:
- I teach from my private home addresses. Full address details are only provided once your booking has been invoiced for and paid in full.
- Do not be offended by my refusal to meet you separately to your trial session: meeting a teacher before/instead of a trial session does not benefit the student or parent/guardian, as the teacher is repeating information about content and practise you will not be seeing in action and will have heard already over the telephone.
- All workshop bookings are date-specific and time-specific.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been transferred and acknowledged by email. The sooner payment is made, the sooner your booking will be finalised.
- Twenty-four hours’ notice is required to postpone a private booking. Otherwise, the full session fee will be charged.
- I reserve the right to refuse bookings and services at my discretion. I will cease working with a client if his/her manner should become aggressive, offensive or abusive, or if I judge that I cannot provide an appropriate level of, or time for, tuition.